Sarto Italian racing bikes are made using high-quality materials, such as carbon, paying attention and care to every single detail.
To achieve the highest quality results, Sarto pays particular attention to construction geometry, aerodynamics and weight, which must be reduced to a minimum.
This care allows Sarto racing bikes to reach high speeds without the slightest loss of stability. The frame is custom made to ensure the best performance for every rider, whether professional or amateur, while the rest of the components are commissioned from market-leading suppliers such as:
- Continental tyres. They allow you to create low friction with the ground through innovative and cutting-edge compounds, in order to achieve lightness and speed.
- Brakes. Available in both calliper and disc types, they are very important for your safety, especially on a bike that allows you to reach such high levels of performance.
- Saddle. Essential to ensure comfort.
- Gears. One of the main components of a racing bike, because they allow the rider to change the level of pedalling intensity and effort.
- Handlebars. Allow you to assume an aerodynamic position, reducing drag.
Thanks to these and many other solutions, Sarto produces Italian-made high-performance racing bikes.